jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2014

SECOND MONTH

Second month: Ricon


I went to Ricon to visit my aunt Nhoris, she lives in an apartment front to the beach, which is a beautiful place and is very interesting. Really if you are going to Rincon, you have many activities for you doing. One of the most interesting activities is at the beach; you can rent a jet ski to go to the other native island. This is a natural place, you can see blue, yellow and red fishes, but you didn’t fishing in this area; you can walk around the island and you can see the old and different trees. The second activity is at the city, is the foods, it are very delicious; the most popular food is paella and toasted breadfruit. I can't eat the seafood because I’m allergic, but my family recommends the paella and I recommend try breadfruit. 
THE MOST POPULAR BECH AT RICON


NATURAL PARK TO SPORT
BEACH FRONT APARTMENT FROM MY AUNT

FOOD

PAELLA

BREADFRUIT




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario